Here’s how to make some “pregnant inner peace” right now with the Inner Smile meditation:
- Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
- Notice your breath and smile to your inhalation. And smile to your exhalation. And open your eyes to read these instructions! Yes! Use this smile!
- Smile because you are pregnant with this growing baby.
- Place your hands on your heart.
- Go to your physical heart with this joyful attention:
“Hello my heart! Thanks for doing what you do! Keeping just the right rhythm and just the right pressure without a thought from me.”
- And smile to your baby’s growing heart.
“Thank you, my baby’s heart!” as you breathe in a red healing mist for your hearts. You can lower a hand and let it rest where you feel baby’s heart to be.
- As you breathe out, smile and exhale that shining red mist into your aura.
- Let it be easy and fun.
“Here I sit, smiling like God’s fool as I breathe in and as I breathe out.”
Very good! You’re doing the Inner Smile meditation and your baby’s getting it too.
Now, there’s much more to this essential meditation. You can learn the details with us about the other organs, their associated elements, senses, emotions and virtues and more. It’s important that you understand how and why the ‘smile’ works so that you can immediately implement it into your daily life.
Written by Colin Drown